Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our 2nd Anniversary

Two years ago today Josh and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. It has been a great two years. Every day is so much fun! I am one lucky girl. Josh is a great guy and I'm so blessed to have him in my life. We celebrated last night with dinner at Rumbi Grill and watching Kung Fu Panda (by the way, that is a GREAT movie. Everybody should go see it!) Today (our actual anniversary) we celebrated by weeding our front yard garden, doing laundry, and hanging pictures. It might sound lame, but it is so much fun to take care of this place. We're also making pizza and watching The Office later. What more could I want? :)

2 comments:

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

Ohhh, The Office! Evey monumentous occasion should becelebrated with The Office!

Ryan... said...

oh my gosh, I can't belive its already been 2 years!! Sounds like you had a fun anniversary! We went and saw that movie too, I loved every second!!