Hey everyone! Sorry about not posting for a while. My feeling is this: if nothing is happening in your life, don't post anything. I don't feel any need to blog about my adventures teaching swim lessons and cleaning the house (they're really not interesting). Here is something kind of cool though. Josh and I bought a cool flag on the Fourth of July even though we don't have a flag pole. Josh thought we could frame it someday and hang it in our house. So that someday ended up being July 5th. We found some old barn wood and built a pretty neat looking frame. The finished product is 4' by 6', and yes, it'll be hanging on our wall all year round. "Why?" you may ask. Well, as Jim told Michael: "Because your condo (in our case, house) is in America..."
If you can be the first name the episode in which this quote was said, I'll bring you a prize. And, no, it's not a pat on the back. It's a real prize...
4 comments:
Oh, I know it! Pick me, Mrs. Gleason! Is it "Office Olympics"?
So cute! I'm impressed with your handy-man skills.
I love the flag in the frame idea, someday I just may need you guys to help me decorate something (hopefully a house). It looks great on the wall too.
I love how that turned out! The picture sent to my phone didn't do it justice! Also, here is my email for the goods...
Mandypink05@gmail.com
Thanks for doing that!!!
Dang it. I'm too slow...I can verify that it is "Office Olympics" though.
Also...I want one of those.
Post a Comment