Okay. The time has come for us to take this blog into the private realm. If you send me your email addresses, I can add you on our list and you'll get in with no problem. Either post your email address in a comment, or email me at kimberly.gleason@usu.edu.
Have a great day!
Fort Colossus
4 weeks ago
10 comments:
I want to be invited...
jermelhill@gmail.com
mal.mecham@gmail.com
Don't leave me out! I'll miss you so!
Definitely add me...aubrie.shaw@Gmail.com
I hope you're enjoying your summer off school :)
Hey Kim, I hope you don't mind that I occasionally drop in on your blog, I found you through Melissa. Anyway, I'd like an invite, my e-mail is megstamps@gmail.com. Thanks!
Megan Gleason Swenson
gleaker@gmail.com and neljus@gmail.com just in case you didn't have them
benjigur@gmail.com
I want an invite as well.
shiree.smith@gmail
I would love to see your blog! Even though I see you every Sunday at church, we don't talk much so I need a blog to know what is going on with you guys!
Sorry, forgot my email! hectors_chick@hotmail.com
Ok - so I didn't know you guys had a blog until today. I'm way excited. Don't leave me out. nettser@gmail.com. By the way, mine is http://thehepworthfam.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment