

But for my "so few" here is our October:
Chelsea and Chris' wedding! (yes, there is only one apostrophe because it is joint-ownership, and yes, the apostrophe goes after "Chris" because his name ends in "s." It's simple really... and yet the 7th graders are just not getting it... What can you do?)
The Gleasons are quite a talented family. Mandy made the signing pages and put together the picture table.
Melissa made the wedding cake. It was so gorgeous. I would even say it was exquisite... and I never use that word. She's coming back to Utah in December. So any of you who want to hire someone to create an amazing cake, I would definitely recommend her.
By the way, Ryan took that picture of the cake. Also another talent.
The Gleason girls also put together candy jars. I know this doesn't take talent, but they were so dang cute. There was a lot of candy left over, which made me happy. I still have a bag full of jelly beans in my desk at school :)
Here is my contribution. I took some pictures! I borrowed my dad's camera and took a lot of pictures. Here is my strategy for pictures: if you take 100 pictures, at least one is bound to turn out great. Here are my favorites:
This is my favorite:
4 comments:
Cute! I love the pictures, and that cake is amazing!
So Kim, I was wondering if I can get your address. We're having a holiday party the first Saturday in December and I'd love to send you and Josh an invitation. You can just email me your address at aubrie.shaw@gmail.com
Thanks!
woohoo I love new posts. Those pics are fantastic and I absolutely love the one of chris' hand on Chelsea's back (are my apostrophes correct?)
Post a Comment