Friday, December 5, 2008

Moving?

No, we're not moving. We just got here. Our neighbors are moving away though... which means one of you could be MOVING in! Here are the pros:
1. Fantastic neighborhood
2. Close to the freeway (but not so close that you hear the freeway)
3. Perfectly placed between Salt Lake and Provo
4. No backyard neighbors! (Just a lot of horses)
5. Lots of little girls in the neighborhood=future babysitters nearby!
6. Only a few yards away from me!

Here are the cons:
1. You have to buy a house

That's it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the pros outweigh the cons!

Seriously, it would be awesome to have some friends or family in our hood. Hope you are all being safe this holiday season. With the recent events, I don't think Josh and I will ever have lights on our house... Be careful out there!

5 comments:

Annette said...

Can you save it for us for a year? That would be great :)

Mal Mecham said...

Kim, just so you know, if I was married, I'd make my husband buy that house so that I could live next to you...but I'm not, so I can't...but if I was, I would. :)

Justin and Melissa said...

hmm, I want to move in

Arti said...

You should start a game show. "Wanna be my neighbor?" You could ask for applicants and stuff. I'd play. Wouldn't that be awesome? If only I could afford a house . . .

Jessica and Reece said...

Oh how I wish we could leave apartment life. Sigh.