Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cookies and Cream Cupcakes

Cake mix + sour cream + Oreos = "Cookies and Cream" cupcakes!
I love these tall cupcakes--I think they look more elegant than regular cupcakes (if a cupcake can be considered "elegant").
The inside isn't as cute as the outside, but I wanted to show the Oreo layers inside. Mmmmm.... Oreos make everything taste better.

7 comments:

aubrie said...

Yum! I think we need to have a cupcake baking party sometime!

Justin and Melissa said...

those look way nice, I would say yummy if I liked oreos. I was thinking of doing snickers cupcakes instead of a cake but I was affraid the pieces of candy would just fall to the bottom, good to see the oreos stayed all stacked up cute.

Annette said...

I am so drooling over this post! I'm totally with Aubrie, we need to do a cupcake party.

Ashley Welling said...

Those looke really good!! Man...I wish I wasn't on a diet!

Ryan... said...

Those look delicious! Now that we're in Provo we never get to see these in person... boo!

Nicole said...

Those look so good!! I think you should be in charge of treats next year!

Arti said...

Holy Cow you are cool! Maybe I'll come visit when I'm back and take lessons on cupcake making :)