Now to the good stuff. I spent my birthday money and a couple weeks putting this together.
Not bad, right? Melissa taught me how to make the fabric-covered styrofoam balls. In true Kim-fashion, I finished this just as spring is ending. Lovely.
I've also been making cupcakes.
These are berry cupcakes with cream cheese icing and chocolate ganache.
"Strawberries and Cream" cupcakes with strawberry filling and cream cheese icing (again).
Chocolate cupcakes with dark chocolate icing.
So, that's it for my domestic endeavors. If you need cupcakes, let me know!
9 comments:
I need cupcakes! Well, I probably don't NEED them, but I sure would love to try yours :)
First of all, way CUTE decor. Did you make the blocks and the flower balls also? Those are cute. Second, be prepared to make the strawberry and cream cupcakes when I or you guys visit.
Look at you, all domesticated & such. I'm impressed! The decor & the cupcakes both look great..and you have me craving cupcakes at 7:30 on a Monday morning...thanks a lot! :)
Holy cow. Those are the prettiest cupcakes EVER! How do you get your frosting to look so perfect? And really, who DOESN'T need cupcakes? Of course, that may be the baby talking... ;)
Have you ever thought of going into the baking business? You're so cool!
Yah I found your blog! I love the strawberry cupcakes. They look so good!
Super tasty cupcakes! You're making my mouth water!
So cute and so yummy!! Thanks for letting me copy your cute blocks, I love them!
Hey you have to check out ediblecrafts.craftgossip.com they have some stinking cute things but just barely they had a cute idea for burgers and fries out of cupcakes, brownies, and cookies way stinking cute.
Post a Comment