I'm not much of a runner, but I'm taking on the Live wElle 5k in Springville this Saturday. This is the greatest race--the atmosphere is so fun! The proceeds sponsor two scholarships for local kids. The foundation is named after Elle Hullinger who passed away in an accident when she was only 15 months old. Her family is amazing. They created the Live wElle foundation to help others and keep their daughter's memory alive.You can find more information here. It's a great event for a great cause (and the t-shirts are cute)! So, if you're not doing anything, I'll see you there!
4 comments:
what a great cause and what a great family to take such a tragic event and turn it around to preserve her memory, I wish I was there to do it with you. have fun.
This is cool Kim. I hope you do well. Also, love the hawaii pics. I love that your feet are in them all. Adds a nice personal touch. hehe. Enjoy your run!
What a great cause, I hope it went well.
This is Nicole from work, I found your blog from Ashley's blog. I am so exctied that you are moving down to the cool 9th grade hall!! I am linking your blog to mine, I hope you don't mind.
how did the run go?
Post a Comment