Sunday, July 26, 2009

Alligator at the Pool!


About two weeks ago, I made cupcakes for the swim teachers at the pool. This little alligator was pretty easy to make, but it took a long time! I got the design from my favorite cupcake book, Hello, Cupcake! The designs are brilliant and easy to create. I definitely recommend it. Click here for a link to their website.
This alligator has icing scales, graham cracker spikes, banana-runt claws, and marshmallow teeth.
Here's a close up of the marshmallow and junior mint eyes. Not too scary, right?

6 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

Your cupcakes look so good!!! You totally have to bring some to one of our English meetings this year!

Justin and Melissa said...

That is so stinking cute. You are really good at that, I think we should go into business.

Annette said...

Super cute cupcakes but I was totally looking forward to a thriller of a story regarding a real alligator sighting. Can you just imagine him going down the slides?

Annette said...

That is so cool! I'm envious of your talent!

Nicole said...

Okay that looks so cute! I totally need your help with a doggie style one for my son's birthday party. I emailed you on group-wise. Let me know if you take orders!!

B said...

Oh my word. Your cupcakes are so stinking cute. Teach me.
p.s. I went to that craft store. They have some really cute stuff; it's just a little expensive.