Angie came over this morning and made sunflower cupcakes for a ward fundraiser. Angie caught on fast, so it didn't take long to make them.
In the afternoon I made puppy cupcakes for Nicole's little boy's birthday. They were the most challenging project I've done, but I loved it! They turned out pretty darn cute, too.
If this were my job, I'd be happy... not that I'm not happy, it would just be a lot cooler to make cupcakes all day.
In other news, Josh does stuff, too. He's been crazy busy with building projects. Unfortunately those building projects are at our parents' houses. I guess it's good practice!
Josh tiled two bathrooms at his parents' house. He also built an entertainment center and a bench for my parents' basement. I haven't taken pictures of that yet, so for now you'll have to marvel at his tiling skills.
Muchos gracias to Cindy and Nicole for hiring me for cupcakes. I loved it! Thanks for reading and have a great day!
5 comments:
Wow, you are getting really good at those cupcakes. The puppies look difficult. The bathrooms look real nice also. Kudos to both.
The cupcakes were yummy, and looked amazing! Everyone loved them, Tyce wanted a cupcake way before we did cake. He kept saying doggie cake. He had 4, yes 4, it is his birthday!!
Thanks again! You are the best!
Super fun projects. I can't believe how awesome your cupcakes are. If teaching doesn't work out you could always go on the Food Network making deluxe cupcakes.
Those are awesome! I'd almost be afraid to eat them because they look so cool! Does it take a long time? Also, way to go Josh!
Kim those puppy cupcakes are darling! They look just as good as the examples in the book. Maybe sometime I'll have to have you give me a cupcake decorating lesson!
Post a Comment