Monday, August 31, 2009

New Loves

I love loving things... especially new loves. Here are my new passions:

#1: Golf! I'm new at it. I'm sloppy and inconsistent. I get tired and frustrated. But I love it! Josh took me to the driving range a few times this summer, and I just took off. It's so fun and relaxing... at least it's relaxing when I'm doing well. My dad, Tom, Scott and I competed in a scramble last Saturday at Talons Cove. That place is gorgeous. I wish I lived there.


Obsession 2: My new vacuum. I love this thing. First, it's got great suction. Who doesn't love a vacuum that sucks? Second, it's light. We have WAY too many stairs in our house; consequently, I have only vacuumed our upstairs three times... and we've lived here for over a year. Third (and most important), it's cute. There's just something about lavender that makes me happy, and that makes me want to vacuum. Love it!


New love #3: Gelato! How did I not hear about this earlier? Seriously people, fill me in! I can't believe I wasted 24 years of my life not eating this frozen bliss. We went to Terra Mia/Zaza in Provo with Mandy and Ryan... and it changed my life. Chocolate gelato + hazelnut gelato = happy Kim. So worth the $4.

5 comments:

aubrie said...

Golf, huh? I've never tried it before, but maybe I'll have to now.

I'm totally behind you on the Gelato thing. It is probably the most amazing thing ever.

What kind of vacuum do you have? Am I totally ridiculous for lusting after your vacuum? Yeah...I thought so, too...

Justin and Melissa said...

Maybe I will need to put out the cash to try gelato, I saw a mango one the other day that looked really good. So don't get to good at golf so that when we move back that way we can go and I will have someone I can play with since I am inconsistent as well. Congrats on the vacuum as well

Ryan... said...

I'm so happy you are now a member of the gelado world!!

Annette said...

I'm impressed. I'm going to have to check out the whole gelato thing.

Esplins said...

Wow I'm embarrassed to say I'm jealous of your vacuum. I love vacuuming. It makes the house seem so much cleaner. Weird, I know. The gelato sounds so good. We'll have to check it out. Enjoy your weekend!! See you Tuesday!