Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Refreshment

I have to go back to school in 16 days. In an act of defiance (much like Gob throwing the insurance payment and dead dove into the ocean), I made these:Raspberry-Lemonade cupcakes. Mmmmm. Pretty easy: add enough lemonade mix to make 2 quarts of lemonade into your favorite white cake batter. Swirl in a teaspoon of raspberry puree for each cupcake. Frost with cream cheese icing + enough mix to make 1 quart of lemonade and enough raspberry puree to make it pink. These are so good when they're chilled!

Summer is not over!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

oh I can't wait to try these, I hope they will be as yummy as they look. :)

Jessica said...

What! That's awesome. I can totally do that. Thanks for the recipe!

Esplins said...

Yum!! You're so fun. Love the background and the recipe. I'll have to try it... or just try your cupcakes :) Just kidding. So did you get my email about meeting this week? Total bummer but the responses weren't great. Anyway I'll call you tomorrow about it. 16 days... ugh

Ashley Welling said...

Ha Ha!!! I am going to turn $100 into 100 pennies!!

This year will sure be different without you guys there. Your cupcakes looks so good!