Our baby is here! It's been over a week, so it's about time I posted about him. I went into labor on Thursday (Nov 4) night. I got an epidural right away and slept through most of my "labor." At noon the next day (12:01 to be exact), we had our little guy! If he was 12 hours later, he would have been born on Arti's birthday, and I wouldn't have to go back to work until January. Oh, well! We'll take him anyway!

We named him Gehry James Gleason. Gehry is for my grandpa Gary and Frank Gehry (Josh's favorite architect... I know, right? Who has a favorite architect?). Anyway, Josh has liked the name for years and the spelling kind of grew on me. James is Josh's middle name, and now it's Gehry's too.

Gehry is a little rockstar. Seriously. Here is a list:
1. Gehry calls the shots around our house. We jump whenever he wants something.

2. Gehry has rock-hair... or at least a baby mullet.

3. Gehry drinks all day, burps, spits up, and then passes out.

4. Gehry pulls all-nighters.

5. All the girls think Gehry is cute.

We are so excited to have him here!
10 comments:
He is such the cutest thing! I love little boys. My nephew is 9 months old right now and is just a hoot. I would just love to have all boys. (Now that I say that I am going to have all girls. Isn't that how it goes?)
Yay!! We love him!! Such a cute boy!!
Aw, congratulations! He's such a handsome little guy. I love the hair!
What a perfect little rockstar! He looks so content and happy.
He's adorable :)
Love the little rockstar already! He is perfect. I'm so happy for you even though I'll miss you lots at work. Can't wait to see him in person!
So happy for you guys! He is so precious. He will call the shots around your house from here on out, or at least for a few years! Enjoy!
I've been waiting anxiously for this post. I was secretly wishing we could share a birthday. That would have been awesome. Love the pics. He's adorable and so is his name. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to meet the little guy. :)
Yay! Congrats Kim! He is such a handsome little guy, our babies are only 5 days apart! :)
So cute! Congrats!
Post a Comment