First of all, the days and weeks fly by now! It seemed like everything dragged when I was pregnant, and now our baby is growing up so fast! Here are some of the highlights in Gehry's first 10 weeks:

Gehry is a good little sleeper. He is wide awake and alert during the day, but we've gotten a lot of sleep at night. I really can't ask for more!

Gehry got to play with cousins at Thanksgiving. This is him compared to Tillie, who is only four months older than him. Don't worry though... he's catching up!

Gehry turned 1 month old!

He enjoyed lots and lots of football with Dad. (By the way, why is the Capital One Bowl Week really three weeks long? So misleading...)

He met Santa Claus! This was taken at the Gleason Christmas Eve party.

Christmas is so much fun with a kid--even a kid who has no idea what's going on.

He loves Mommy.

Lots of social smiles!

Blessing day!

Baby G in his cute little outfit that is neither a tuxedo nor a baby baker outfit!

Turned 2 months old! He was really more excited than it shows in the picture.

We learned he cries like Mom.

Playing "motorcyle" with Dad. Dad can make him laugh now. So can Glamma Gleason. But no giggles for Mom. Lame.



We love our happy boy!
4 comments:
Gehry is so cute! He's a total chick magnet already, isn't he? Ellie wanted to come sit on my lap to see his picture. ;)
Oh he is so darn cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing. Can't wait to see him again.
Such cute pics! I love the two month pic, so cute! And I love the monthly onsies too! Cute idea!
if I have a boy, can we please shut our husbands and sons in a sound proof tv room during football season? i think it will help me with my sanity ;)
Post a Comment