Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun to Read

I love blog surfing. I don't know why. It's just fun to check up on my friends and family, and I love all of your blogs. If you're looking for blogs to stalk, I'd like to recommend the following:

1. Rockstar Diaries (This is a friend of mine way back in the ballet days. Now she's some kind of famous for blogging. Way to go, Naomi. She's super upbeat and has lots of cute photos. I gotta be honest though, I don't get the clothes. I'm just not into fashion I guess because it doesn't make sense to me. Still, very fun to read if you've got a minute)

2. Newlywed Adventures and Musings of the Wife (I love Kourtney. She is hilarious. Somehow all of her non-adventures are more exciting than so many of my super adventures put together. She just has a way with words. She is clever, witty, and sarcastic. I'm totally hooked on her blog!)

3. Cookies and Cups (This might be my all time favorite blog. I check it everyday. Cookies, cakes, treats of all kinds. Please. I want to be just like Shelly when I grow up. She is seriously my hero.)

Go forth and read. And as a treat for stopping by, please enjoy this cute little guy sporting his skull and crossbones babylegs and the cozy, ear-flappy, skull hat I made him. What can I say? He's my muse!

5 comments:

aubrie said...

Dearest Kim,

My mind thanks you for introducing me to Kourtney's wit and wordplay (I have already laughed, sighed, and agreed with too many things she has written). My tummy thanks you for introducing me to Cookies and Cups (Shelly is my new hero too, everything on there makes me drool!) My heart thanks you for the adorable picture of cute little G. He hast THE perfect face and couldn't possibly get any cuter. You have made my day better and brighter in so many ways. THANK YOU!

Esplins said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe how much he has grown. And those big bright eyes... love 'em!

Jessica said...

Your kid is such a stud!

Mandy said...

Oh. My. Word. That picture is soooo cute!! I love him!

Kourtney said...

Oh no I found you!! ;) Thank you millions for the generous review! Your thoughtfulness keeps me motivated to blog--even when I'm full of nonsense :) And seriously, cutest baby ever!! And I love how you picked the name Gehry! I'm oozing with your cuteness.