I love this boy.
I love his eyes and his smile.
I love his concerned, crinkly forehead expression.
I love his bald spot and how he looks in the hats I put on him to hide his bald spot :)I love him so much that I haven't done much of anything else lately! So here he is. Hopefully I'll find time to be productive and make dinner or something!
7 comments:
He seriously is SO SO cute! I love it!
what adorable pictures! i love his little facial expressions. what a cutie!
Oh my goodness Kim, he is such a handsome little guy. That last picture just makes my heart melt, he is so cute!!
Holy crap, you make cute kids! Well, I'm just assuming any future progeny will be as cute as Gehry. ;)
So cute! We love that boy!
Oh that was me, Mandy. Not Ryan. Ha. But'm sure he would say the same :)
Super cute!
Post a Comment