I've developed a new talent that doesn't involve butter or sugar... just yarn.
I started just making hats, which I love! When I was 12 I tried to crochet blankets. Skip was always so good at making afghans and I wanted to be just like her. But making blankets sucks. It takes WAY too long. By the third day of crocheting I was bored with the pattern and color of yarn so I just quit. I had a closet full of unfinished afghans. But hats are much more fun. They have fun patterns to follow and stitch up pretty quick. I made this one for Gehry and I've made a few for cousins and friends. Then I discovered crocheted stuffed animals:

3 comments:
Kim you're so talented! These are adorable. (And I'm with you on the whole pet issue... I hope I never have to give in and get a dog or even a goldfish)
Those are so cute! Maybe I'll have to pick up crocheting. You're making it look very tempting.
We get comments on Clover's turtle every Sunday!! It's soooooooooooo cute, we love it!!
Post a Comment