Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5 Years

Yesterday was our 5 year wedding anniversary! Josh is great at giving the "traditional" anniversary gifts. For example, for our 1st anniversary (the "paper" anniversary) Josh gave me scrapbook paper. This year is the "wood" anniversary, so we went window shopping for a bedroom set. Since we were in Orem anyway, we stopped by Terra Mia for dinner. Have you been there? If not, go to their website now! It is my very favorite restaurant.


Please excuse my face. I am sans-makeup here because I just got back from girls camp.



Our yummy pizza. It's the Francesca's pizza-- mozzarella, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, and prosciutto.


Caprese "salad." I love that mozzarella cheese, basil, tomatoes, and bread is called a salad.


The two cutest boys ever. I love them both to pieces! The last 5 years have been perfect!

2 comments:

Ryan... said...

That food looks DeLiCiOuS!!!

Esplins said...

Happy Anniversary! Love that little Gehry face. :) Hope you're enjoying your break.