So fellow former Vikings, does anyone know what's going on for our 5 year shindig? I'm totally lost. Either it's not happening or I missed something huge. If any of you know what's happening, fill me in. If not, let's have a quasi-reunion!
Hi Kim. The 5 year reunion is happening. It's actually this Saturday, May 31st. Email me your email address at aubrie.shaw@gmail.com and I will forward you the info the Jenice sent out.
Hi Kim, in answer to your question, yes I have a website, well, technically half of one. I am creating it myself, so it is a long process! It is almost finished and as soon as it is done I will post the address on my blog!! Have fun at the reunion!
Thanks, Aubrie! You're the best. I'm hoping we'll have a lot of people there...though it sounds like Kim and Hector aren't coming :) Hey, it's cool, I understand. I'll fill you in at church and I'm super excited about your site. I can't wait to check it out.
EVERYONE please come!! If you weren't able to RSVP or weren't able to send the money PLEASE still come! Bring your $15 ($20 if you're bringing a guest) to the reunion!! Make checks payable to Mindy May or Jenice Watson and in the memo write "PGHS 2003 Reunion" PERFECT! We want as many people there so PLEASE COME- tell everyone- invite everyone! This SATURDAY May 31st @ 1-4. It will be held at: 454 East 270 North (Anderson Residence) Pleasant Grove, Ut
Hey Kim. This is Melissa Walker...and I couldn't help but notice that we have the same occupation. But, the difference is, is that I'm just starting my first year in August. I'm gonna teach at American Fork High. Any advice or pointers you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I just don't even know where to start.
7 comments:
Hi Kim. The 5 year reunion is happening. It's actually this Saturday, May 31st. Email me your email address at aubrie.shaw@gmail.com and I will forward you the info the Jenice sent out.
Or you can just contact Jenice at pghs2003@hotmail.com
Hi Kim, in answer to your question, yes I have a website, well, technically half of one. I am creating it myself, so it is a long process! It is almost finished and as soon as it is done I will post the address on my blog!! Have fun at the reunion!
Thanks, Aubrie! You're the best. I'm hoping we'll have a lot of people there...though it sounds like Kim and Hector aren't coming :) Hey, it's cool, I understand. I'll fill you in at church and I'm super excited about your site. I can't wait to check it out.
this is the info i got from jenice
EVERYONE please come!! If you weren't able to RSVP or weren't able to send the money PLEASE still come! Bring your $15 ($20 if you're bringing a guest) to the reunion!! Make checks payable to Mindy May or Jenice Watson and in the memo write "PGHS 2003 Reunion" PERFECT! We want as many people there so PLEASE COME- tell everyone- invite everyone! This SATURDAY May 31st @ 1-4.
It will be held at:
454 East 270 North (Anderson Residence)
Pleasant Grove, Ut
-annie eldredge
Love! Aubrie and I are going to plan a "Not Awkward Alternate Reunion" sometime this summer...You must come!
Hey Kim. This is Melissa Walker...and I couldn't help but notice that we have the same occupation. But, the difference is, is that I'm just starting my first year in August. I'm gonna teach at American Fork High. Any advice or pointers you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I just don't even know where to start.
Post a Comment