Hello all and welcome to our blog! A lot has happened to us in the last year, so I thought I'd keep you all up to speed. Josh graduated in August 2007 with a Business Finance degree, and I graduated in December 2007 with a degree in English Secondary Education. Josh is a Financial analyst for a company in Draper. He's great at his job...and the finances at home! I'm teaching 7th and 8th grade English in Lehi. It's crazy and great at the same time. We also just bought our first home in Lehi. We're not quite unpacked yet...but we'll get there sometime!
5 comments:
Hi Kim! I just found your blog from Annette's. Congratulations on the new house, that is very exciting! I hope you're enjoying teaching, I'm sure it's a lot of work!
Kim! Oh thanks so much for your comment, it is so great to hear from you- I'll be sure to watch out for more blog posts. :) I hope you are doing well.
Kim! It is Kim (Harris) COntreras. I found your blog on Nicole's. Where did you buy your home at? We also live in Lehi.
I found you! I found you! You can bet that I'll be keeping track of you and your new posts.
yay! I'm so glad you guys have caved and started a blog!! I love it and I love your house! I keep telling Ryan that I want to buy if from you guys!! it was fun hanging out this weekend!!
Post a Comment