It's true... We're homeowners! We bought and moved into this cute little home earlier this month! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:

Here's the outside. You can't tell from the picture, but it's green. Very green...

Here's our living room. It's what you see right when you open the door. Those are also our pictures that will probably stay right there for months until we figure out where to hang them.

Here's a cute little green room. It's my favorite room in the house. I love the bead board!

This is the Family Room and home of our big screen TV. Did I mention we have a big screen TV? We'll we're not rich, just lucky. Josh won the TV at Macey's in February. Thanks Macey's! We love you!

Here's our little kitchen. Pretty cute. The Family Room, Kitchen and Dining Room are all in one area...which I think is nice.

This is cool. The loft is not huge, but the perfect size for our office. It's nice because it's open to the Family Room area and the Living Room. I love it because when Josh is doing our finances and needs to ask me something, I don't have to stop watching Jon and Kate Plus Eight... or whatever else is on.

I know what you're thinking. "AHHHHHHH!" There, I've said it for you. Yes, this room is red. Very, very red. The previous owners had this cute little boy and I guess this was his favorite color. We'll probably paint... :)
I hope you enjoyed. Note that there's no stuff in the pictures. These were taken before we moved in. It's awful now. Too many boxes! Maybe I'll go unpack...
2 comments:
Kim it is so cute! I absolutely love it. If I were to imagine a first home, that would be it. You'll have to post pictures when you get it decorated (I know, that may be months from now :)
Look how cute your house is Kim! I love it! And I will probably take you up on the borrowing the Office thing...I'm addicted!
Post a Comment