Saturday, September 6, 2008

Matching Dishes!


As per Mandy's suggestion, here it is! Pictures of my new dishes...they actually match! Last weekend I went to Tai Pan with Cindy, Mandy, Melissa, and Chelsea. It was great. I've never had dishes that match, so once Chelsea started piling up her cute green dishes, I couldn't resist. So here are the dinner plates. They're oatmeal-ish in color and have a little red on the edges which matches...
The cranberry-ish salad plates!
That's it. You know you're life is at a standstill when you start blogging about dishes...

7 comments:

aubrie said...

Lol. I love the dishes and I'm sure that your life is not at a standstill just because you're blogging about them. :)

Justin and Melissa said...

I'm happy one of your life dreams has been accomplished. I wish I had new dishes to blog about.

Kim said...

Melissa- you did just have a baby... that's slightly better than dishes :)

Justin and Melissa said...

Yes they are matching, but are they microwave safe? That's the most important thing.

Justin and Melissa said...

By the way the last comment was from Justin, I know they are microwave safe

Jessica said...

Hey Kim! This is Jessica (Stewart) Tessem. How are ya? I've been reading your blog for a bit now, but I was never quite sure if it was you or not. I didn't even know if you were married! But anywho, I figured out that it was you (thanks to the last post w/ pics)! How long have you been married? Where are you guys living? What are you up to nowadays?

Mandy said...

We finally got our internet up and working and I lauged when I saw this blog!! I've been waiting for this! Ha Ha!