Saturday, January 17, 2009

Remember That One Time?

I was helping my 7th graders brainstorm ideas for their narratives about life-changing experiences. I came up with this great list and it made me realize that my life has been pretty interesting! You guys are in most of these, so I thought I'd see if you remember them too.

Remember when...

1. We had "picnics" in AP English.
2. It snowed about two feet the night before Spring Semester 2005 so Arti and I played in the snow until 2:00 am and then forgot which classes we were supposed to go to that morning.
3. AJ and I competed in the Days of 47 pageant. They fed us the best dinner ever.
4. Apartment 15 made a fireplace in their apartment.
5. High school choir tour.
6. Seminary Council meetings (I think we mostly watched Disney movies)
7. Cabo San Yerez (what was that even about?)
8. Early morning slurpee runs with Vanessa at the pool.
9. Digging in Jon Laudie's 15 seater van
10. Our family Hawaii trip with Shiree and Melanie Smith. That is still one of my favorite vacations!

Good times! Thanks for making it fun!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Ha! Ha! What good times huh? I was flipping through old pictures and saw one of us sitting in the leaves near Old Main. Remember that? Thanks for the smile!

OnlineGuy said...

Oh yea for Seminary Council- I surely miss those meetings. :) And I just have to tell you Kim, I think you are probably such a fun teacher- Happy (late) B-day Mr. Poe! :)

Arti said...

I totally remember the snow storm and the fireplace. That was probably the coolest storm ever and we were the only people around. Fun times. :)