Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas: the aftermath



Don't we all feel like that sometimes?

Christmas was great this year. We loved spending time with family. The highlight of Christmas for me was watching the kids open presents. Spencer's got the hang of it now, but Elliette just didn't seem that in to it. Maybe because she's 4 months old... I don't know. We got Spence a tool set (because he likes to hang out with Grandpa and Scott when they're working on the basement). He's such a cutie.

We gave Ellie a pair of Baby Legs. I wish we had a picture of her in them. I love Baby Legs. Our kids will definitely wear them... even if they're out of style by then.

This picture has nothing to do with Christmas. I just thought it was cute. We watched Spence while Skip and Evan went out for dinner on Skip's birthday. It was a little rocky, but we found a solution: put in Cars and give the kid an otterpop. Success!

2 comments:

Ryan... said...

Ha Ha! Thats hilarios! That must work for all kids because that is our secret also! You can never go wrong with a movie and treats!

Skipper said...

Good work Kim! I would have done the same. That also explains why he ran around in circles screaming at the top of his lungs when we took him home :)