I would publicly like to thank Budweiser for helping us build our food storage this week! Before you freak out, it's not what it sounds like. Josh and I have heard of these alleged “beer rebates” at grocery stores, but neither of us have seen them. Then all of the sudden, on an unscheduled trip to Albertson’s, we ran into a display of chips covered with beer rebate certificates! Here is the cool thing: Budweiser will send you a $10 rebate if you buy $10’s worth of frozen pizza, chips, buns, propane, bottled water… basically anything that goes well with beer. The best part? In Utah, no purchase of beer is required! Neat, huh? We stocked up on bottled water for our food storage, and in 5-6 weeks it’ll be free!
Plus I’ve been saying, “Beer me that water” a lot more often. It gets a laugh like a ¼ of the time. (Name the reference, name the reference!)
7 comments:
Good find. I have a feeling that hear people would just buy the Bud and forget the pizza and rebate :)
oops...typo..."here"
Andy on The Office. Great episode. I am SO checking the chip aisle the next time I hit the grocery store!
That's cool. I've looked for those but have never seen them. Good for you!
Kim you're so funny! I need to come chat with you because I do want to look at that house next to yours. I'll come talk to you during advisory? Maybe? P.S. Cute blog!!
I like the new background.
Okay, it has officially been WAY to long since your last post. I thought maybe you didn't have internet, but no, a new background ruled that out. What is up???
Post a Comment