- We spent Valentine's Day cooking knock-off Olive Garden recipes.
- Josh was accepted to U of U's MBA program! He'll be pretty busy for the next 2 years
- We bought a smoker (yes, I know... First the beer rebates, now the smoking...) We've only busted it out twice, but it is so good. Cindy, we're serious about smoking turkey for Thanksgiving this year. This is Josh's new hobby, and it's a hobby we need to share :)
- I celebrated my 24th birthday with a week off of school! "Spring Break! Woooo!" (Arrested Development)
- Skipper and I took a basic landscape design class at Thanksgiving Point. It was awesome. I learned so much, and now Josh and I have a lot of great ideas for our yard. Larry Sagers is my favorite local celebrity now.
- I also have a new hobby: cupcakes! I love making cupcakes. On a separate note, I've gained 5 pounds in the last month. Once again, it's a hobby I need to share.
- I laughed so hard I cried in my Journalism class when one of my students pulled up a picture of an ultrasound on his computer and rubbed the mouse over his pushed out stomach. The more time I spend in junior high, the more I think junior high humor is funny.
- My brother is coming home from his mission tomorrow night! I can't wait.
- We're heading out to Hawaii next week!
Fort Colossus
4 weeks ago
5 comments:
I agree! The more I spend with the junior high kids the more I think they are funny!!
Sounds like you've had an exciting couple of months. You bought a smoker? Jealous! I bet it makes incredible food. And cupcakes? I love cupcakes. They're pretty much amazing. Have fun in Hawaii!
Welcome back! And thanks for the long-awaited update :)
Yay! A new post!! It is great catching up with you guys! We will give you guys a call for our annual summer neighborhood BBQ... when we know when it is, summer time most likley :)
I thought the story was funny and I don't even hang around jr high kids, sad. Anyways, I was looking for the pics of the cupcakes and crafts you have busily been making. Next time, that and Hawaii pics, yeah you better post those and make Josh have fun out there.
Post a Comment