It's time for Christmas cards again! If you'd like to get a card from us, send me your address. You can leave it as a comment, email me (gleason.kimberly@gmail), or hit me up on facebook. I hope you're all enjoying the season... it goes by too fast now that I'm a semi-adult!
8 comments:
Kim I'd love a Christmas card. No need to mail it though... just drop it off to my classroom. :)
Mal and Chelsea,
I deleted your comments so your addresses aren't on there anymore... safety first! I'll get the cards out next week!
I would love a card. Room 209 ;)
I would love a card too! Just drop it by.
CRAP! I didn't see this until today! I was wondering about your christmas cards the other day cause we were laughing about Dunder's face last Christmas :) ok so, please send it to my parents house... if you have any left :)
I'd love one. I think you have my address. I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment