Blerg! I hate the January-February-March blahs. I think it's because there isn't anything to help easy you off of the Halloween-Thanksgiving-Christmas holiday excitement/sugar rush. When I was in high school, we called this feeling "3rd term depression." Now that I teach middle school, it's still "3rd term depression." So, how do I break through? With these...

Cream-filled chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing. Fantastic!
6 comments:
sometimes I wish I liked chocolate cause those look yummy. Sorry you have the blues, I know what will fix them more than the cupcakes though...visiting me (ok Elliette and Camryn technically but it would be fun for me also)!
yum!!
Oh man, I like the way you think! Looks like I need to make some cupcakes.
Kim, my dear. I just read your comment on my blog, and can I just tell you how wonderful you are? Thanks for all the lovely things you said about me, you're simply incredible. And I'd go out with any of your friends, as long as I got to hang out with you too! Love you!!
It's stuff like this that makes me miss being your roommate. Best cure for 3rd term depression ever. I still wish I had ski-Wednesday to get through it.
Yummy - I wish I had some.
Post a Comment