Sunday, May 9, 2010

To the Mommas

Happy Mother's Day to my mom who spent over 900 hours driving me to and from ballet when I was a little aspiring ballerina. We spent that time talking (and playing "Rock-n-Roll Trivia") and I love that I had so much one-on-one time with her during my younger teen years.

Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law who raised an amazing son. He is wonderful. Even though he finds a little too much joy in annoying her (and keep in mind that he's 29), he loves his mom a lot.

Happy Mother's Day to my grandmas who always have treat cupboards and cookie jars stocked, never forget a birthday card, and love us grandkids no matter what.

Happy Mother's Day to my sister, sisters-in-law, and friends who share pictures and videos and funny stories of their kids (like when Spencer told my 7-month pregnant sister that she looked like a big, big, GIANT zebra the day she wore a black and white shirt!).

Happy Mother's Day to my high school friends, college roommates, neighbors, and co-workers who mother me when my mom isn't around.

I have wonderful women in my life, and I love them all!

1 comment:

Esplins said...

Kim what a cute post! I love that you honor the moms in your life. Keep the posts coming :)