Cupcakes!
I made six dozen cupcakes for my cousin's baby shower. She lives in California and brought her sweet little 3-month old baby boy to Utah for a shower for Utah friends and family. I made lemon-cream cupcakes (a family favorite) and two new flavors:
Chocolate with cookies-and-cream filling and cream cheese icing
and cinnamon cupcake with white chocolate ganache and cinnamon buttercream icing.
I hope you enjoy!
6 comments:
Yum, yum, yum! Looks like so much fun! Really, we need to make cupcakes together sometime!
I so wish I wasn't on my diet. Your cupcakes look so good!!
How is your summer going? We all need to do lunch sometime.
You are so talented! I've tried decorating cupcakes like you...and failed. You're making me drool with those pictures!
I can't believe I haven't commented yet! I totally thought I had because I drool over these almost daily :) They turned out really cute and I bet they were delicious. My mom keeps asking me if you give your recipes out. You do such a great job Kim!
I can't believe I haven't commented yet! I totally thought I had because I drool over these almost daily :) They turned out really cute and I bet they were delicious. My mom keeps asking me if you give your recipes out. You do such a great job Kim!
Yumm!
Post a Comment